Error Submitting Form?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Error Submitting Form?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lucancentre
    Participant

***need quick help as I am losing business over this error ***

Every time a customer submits a fresh booking form, they are getting an error message – “An error occurred while submitting the form”

Screen shot attached.

This has only started in last few days

HELP!!!!!

lucancentre
    Participant

screen shot….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lucancentre
    Participant

Its also failing to send completed forms to our office email, per the setup within the form. Meaning, our office has to go in to the WP dashboard to the plugin “entries” to retrieve them!!

Please help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lucancentre
    Participant

@Ally

I’ve tried all of the above now –

It is probably an error caused by the server failing to send the email. Your host may have changed something or added a new spam prevention measure.

I checked settings on host and no spam, even changed to smtp sending via Gmail.

Older versions of Quform used to generate this error for email problems, the latest version does not. So update to the latest version, you may need to manually update this time – see this page for help. The form should work normally for users now without an error.

I’ve got the latest version, and I did the manual ftp update after doing as prescribed (deactivating etc etc)

Once you have updated, if you still do not receive the notification email, see this page to fix that.

Can you shed any more light please H E L P !!!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy