Export Problem

Home Forums Quform WordPress Export Problem

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mkassowitz
    Participant

I have created some specific hidden fields in Quform to coordinate with a plugin that captures UTM data from PPC campaigns. The capture of this information is working perfectly. The problem is that when we export the data in a CSV file with Excel compatibility, or any other export format, some entries in column V have zeroes substituted for the actual digits.

Files included below. The first is a screen shot of an entry. Showing what is in the database. The field we are concerned with is “vt-c.” This corresponds to Column “V” in the sample spreadsheet. You can see the difference between the two. This problem is preventing simply importing this information into a CRM system.

Is there a bug in the export function? Or am I doing something wrong?

Marty

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mkassowitz
    Participant

Thanks! This code snippet worked. I added to the child theme functions.php and ran a new test with the same date selections and got clean output. Results were correct in Excel and Numbers were correct.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy