External referrer

Home Forums Quform WordPress External referrer

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andi
    Participant

Hi,

how can I submit the external referrer in the e-mail?

For example: When I came from Google directly to the page, where I’ve included the form, i get the referrer the way I want. But if I came from Google to the index and click then on the page, where I’ve included the form, then the referrer is the index of my page and not google.

Who can I fix it?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Andi
    Participant

Ok, so I insert in my header.php:
    <?php
    session_start();
    if (!$_SESSION[‘referer’]) {
    $_SESSION[‘referer’]=$_SERVER[‘HTTP_REFERER’];
    $referer = $_SESSION[‘referer’];
    }
    ?>

How should then look the code inside the functions.php? The ID of the hidden field is: iphorm_2_89

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Andi
    Participant

Hello Ally,

thank you so much for your fast response.

Unfortunately your solution again only shows me the last page before the enquiry form. So if i came from another page inside my homepage it only shows me this one in the mails, but I need the last external referer.

Do I have to use $_SERVER[‘HTTP_REFERER’]?

Regards

Ally
    Support Staff

Andi
    Participant

Hello Ally,

thank you so much, you’re awesome! 🙂

Regards
    Andy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy