Facebook fan page SSL errors.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Facebook fan page SSL errors.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    freakyleaf
    Participant

Hey!

I’m using Quform on a Facebook fan page at https://www.facebook.com/takemehomejames/app_178053942388490, and I’m using the WordPress HTTPS plugin to enable HTTPS. Everything seems to be loading securely apart from

iphorm-form-builder/js/jqueryui/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui-1.8.24.custom.css

and

iphorm-form-builder/js/jqueryui/i18n/jquery.ui.datepicker-en-GB.js?_=1386023481808

This is having a knock-on affect due to the pre-loading of images.

The upshot is that while the page loads and the form functions, the jQuery UI calendar CSS doesn’t load (click the icon to see) and the page throws a security error.

WordPress HTTPS is forcing all other plugins to run over HTTPS, but for some reason Quform is getting stuck. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to force everything over SSL?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Gareth

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

freakyleaf
    Participant

Many thanks for getting back – I’ve set up a temporary admin account and have emailed you the details…

freakyleaf
    Participant

I should just add that only pages prefixed ‘FB’ are set to load over HTTPS – the regular site pages are good ol’ regular HTTP…

Cheers…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy