Facebook Pixel Dynamic Value based on Selected Menu

Home Forums Quform WordPress Facebook Pixel Dynamic Value based on Selected Menu

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Hi, thank you for a great Form! I just love Quform for WordPress!
    With no code-skills Im trying to ad a correct value in my Facebook Pixel.

I used the JavaScript below in the in the Custom JavaScript Section and it works great!

But I need to set up a Dynamic Value based on the Amount that is selected in the dropdown menu in the form. The Dropdown has a Unique Identifier. In this case it is: 27_26.

Can you help me with a fill out the the script correctly for a Dynamic Value based on the selected value in the unique dropdown menu. 
    For example, If a visitor fill out the form and selects the value 3 in the dropdown and Submit I like to see the value 3×79 in my Facebook ads purchase value. 
    Possible?

jQuery(function ($) {
        $(‘.quform-form-27’).on(‘quform:successStart’, function () {
            if (window.fbq) {
                fbq(‘track’, ‘Purchase’, {value: 79.00, currency: ‘SEK’});
            }
        });
    });

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Hi Ally, looks good but it didn’t work. It still shows up a value of 79 in my Facebook Pixel Helper no matter what I select in the dropdown.

Should I add something else or was it meant to just copy paste it in to the Custom JavaScript Section?

I was hoping for if I select 3 bottles in the dropdown it would end up as 3×79=237 SEK

Check for your self here:

Barone Montalto Pinot Grigio Brut

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2020 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy