Facebook Pixel Dynamic Value based on Selected Menu

Home Forums Quform WordPress Facebook Pixel Dynamic Value based on Selected Menu

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Hi, thank you for a great Form! I just love Quform for WordPress!
    With no code-skills Im trying to ad a correct value in my Facebook Pixel.

I used the JavaScript below in the in the Custom JavaScript Section and it works great!

But I need to set up a Dynamic Value based on the Amount that is selected in the dropdown menu in the form. The Dropdown has a Unique Identifier. In this case it is: 27_26.

Can you help me with a fill out the the script correctly for a Dynamic Value based on the selected value in the unique dropdown menu. 
    For example, If a visitor fill out the form and selects the value 3 in the dropdown and Submit I like to see the value 3×79 in my Facebook ads purchase value. 
    Possible?

jQuery(function ($) {
        $(‘.quform-form-27’).on(‘quform:successStart’, function () {
            if (window.fbq) {
                fbq(‘track’, ‘Purchase’, {value: 79.00, currency: ‘SEK’});
            }
        });
    });

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Hi Ally, looks good but it didn’t work. It still shows up a value of 79 in my Facebook Pixel Helper no matter what I select in the dropdown.

Should I add something else or was it meant to just copy paste it in to the Custom JavaScript Section?

I was hoping for if I select 3 bottles in the dropdown it would end up as 3×79=237 SEK

Check for your self here:

Barone Montalto Pinot Grigio Brut

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Hi, I have 12 licens of Quform and I love it. Is there any way to see a overview what site Im using my different licens on? Like a Dashboard or My pages?

Ally
    Support Staff

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Hi, and thanks for your help the problem with the Facebook pixel and the Dynamic Value based on the Amount that is selected in the dropdown menu in the form.

Im trying to get the same result on my new site with this landing-page with no luck.

Black Bush

Same problem here as above. The price for the bottle is 369 Kr. And if I add 2 bottles it should end up with
    369 Kr x 2. But it ends up with only as one bottle. I use the code below in the java Scrips field.

The Dropdown has a Unique Identifier. In this case it is: 18_38.

jQuery(function ($) {
    $(‘.quform-form-18’).on(‘quform:successStart’, function () {
    if (window.fbq) {
    var value = 369.00,
    selectValue = $(‘.quform-field-18_38’).val();

if(selectValue && $.isNumeric(selectValue)) {
    value = value * parseInt(selectValue, 10);
    }

fbq(‘track’, ‘Purchase’, {value: value, currency: ‘SEK’});
    }
    });
    });

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Ally.
    AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Hi, It seems that we have some issues with the facebook pixel again. Can you take a look?

I created a user for you.
    *snip*

1. This Product:

Soprasasso Ripasso

Not Working. The is not giving a conversion signal all the way in to the end landing page.

2. This Product:

Dominio Alto Crianza 2018

Is Working. The pixel is giving a conversion signal all the way in to the end landing page.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Ally. Reason: Removed credentials
    Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Oh, that’s odd. I do not get your emails… So I been looking here and I read this now. Ok, I someone had notised the login in the public forum and erased many of the scripts. From Quform 18 and up.

Anyway, I deleted the user now and I will add every script again and se if its works.

I give you a heads up if this doesn’t solves the problem

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Hi, It seems that we have some issues with the facebook pixel again. Can you take a look?

It Works one day and stop making conversation the other day. Can you take a look?

Explorer Vaniljlikör

Ally
    Support Staff

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Let me check. By the way, is this conversation public? Can I change it to non public?

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

No, it do not fire a conversion? Maybe a cookie problem?

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy