Facebook Pixel Dynamic Value based on Selected Menu

Home Forums Quform WordPress Facebook Pixel Dynamic Value based on Selected Menu

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Hi I really struggle with my Facebook Pixel and conversions. I need to go back to a more stable solution like a standard event script.

So when submitting my forms, I want this code to run (in order to trigger a facebook pixel purchase event), how do I achieve this?

Thx!

<script>
    fbq(‘track’, ‘Purchase’, {currency: “SEK”, value: 89.00});
    </script>

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Concerning this domain: https://dinadrycker.se

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Ok, I need to redirect them to a custom URL. I tried with the choice “Show a messages then redirect to a custom URL. This set up didn’t work. Any other solutions?

Thank You! / Daniel

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Ok, Sorry for being inexplicit. The choice in the dropdown menu “Show a messages then redirect to a custom URL” works fine. The tracking didn’t. But now I have added the code you gave me instead. Can you take a look if it seems right this time? It’s runs on the URL below:

Luna di Mezzanotte Barbera d’Alba Superiore

<script>
    fbq(‘track’, ‘Purchase’, {currency: “SEK”, value: 89.00});
    </script>

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

AudiojungleDaniel
    Participant

Wow! Thats was great news!

Thanks a lot! It works perfectly well now! This feels like a more solid setup when the script is connected to every uniq form instead of adding the script in the “Custom javascript field” in settings.

Do you believe that it’s possible to send a “Dynamic Value data to Facebook based on the “Selected Menu” in the form?

For example: Price (129.00) * Value in the selected menu (3) = Purchase value 387 Kr

Attachments:
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy