Failed to write file to disk / This Field is Required

Home Forums Quform WordPress Failed to write file to disk / This Field is Required

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pczjrh
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m getting my users reporting two errors, either ‘This field is required’ when Flash is enabled, or “Failed to Write file to Disk’ when Flash is disabled.
    In both cases there are files selected, and all fields are correctly filled in.
    Nothing has changed recently, and everything worked fine a few days ago.
    I’ve changed the upload directory on my server to 777 permissions, but this hasn’t solved anything.
    Can you suggest any fixes?
    Thanks,
    Jason.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

pczjrh
    Participant

Added this line to my php5.ini in the root of my folder (although I am on a shared host, so don;t have access directly to the server root php.ini file)

upload_max_filesize = 128M
    post_max_size = 10M
    upload_tmp_dir = “/public_html/wp-content/uploads/tmp”

I also set the QuForms back to use Flash, and tried again. This time the errors return to “This Field is Required” (Screenshot attached). Is this consistent with the tmp folder being full and not being set correctly?
    Cheers,
    Jason

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy