Fatal Error

Home Forums Quform PHP Fatal Error

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bestmoment
    Participant

Hello,

I like this form but I found the following error on my site. I have sent similar email through CodeCanyon with my FTP details. Kindly advise. Thanks in advance.

There was a problem
    Notice: Undefined index: recipients in /home6/ultumixc/public_html/mobimoby/quform/process.php on line 372

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘You must provide at least one recipient email address.’ in /home6/ultumixc/public_html/mobimoby/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php:783
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home6/ultumixc/public_html/mobimoby/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(762): PHPMailer->PreSend()
    #1 /home6/ultumixc/public_html/mobimoby/quform/process.php(389): PHPMailer->Send()
    #2 /home6/ultumixc/public_html/mobimoby/quform/process.php(443): process()
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /home6/ultumixc/public_html/mobimoby/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php on line 783

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy