Fatal error

Home Forums Quform PHP Fatal error

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mluk
    Participant

Hi there!!!

I’ve been trying since yesterday, but can fix it. What’s wrong??? Please help me

There was a problem
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘phpmailerException’ with message ‘Invalid address: ‘ in /homepages/30/d445027520/htdocs/Opencart/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php:664
    Stack trace:
    #0 /homepages/30/d445027520/htdocs/Opencart/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php(603): PHPMailer->AddAnAddress(‘to’, ”, ”)
    #1 /homepages/30/d445027520/htdocs/Opencart/quform/process.php(347): PHPMailer->AddAddress(”)
    #2 /homepages/30/d445027520/htdocs/Opencart/quform/process.php(417): process(Object(Quform), Array)
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /homepages/30/d445027520/htdocs/Opencart/quform/lib/class.phpmailer.php on line 664

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mluk
    Participant

Hey there,

I’ve tried all the solutions here and still can’t get my form to work properly!!!!! Please I really need help, even if I have to pay for it. I’ve attached a file.Can you check my file and let me know later?
    Many Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Tagtom
    Participant

Hello,

I have the exact same problem. Can you tell me which part of the troubleshooting section will solve the problem?

I tried testing the mal-check.php file, but that doesn’t work.
    I have added the stmp info, but that doesn’t seem to help.

Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance,

Stephan

Ally
    Support Staff

Tagtom
    Participant

Hi Ally,

That was the problem: I used another form, and the php file to be modified wasn’t process.php. Thanks for the help!

Stephan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy