Fatal Error Exporting Entries Beginning Today

Home Forums Quform WordPress Fatal Error Exporting Entries Beginning Today

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MediaServices
    Participant

Previously on this form I have exported data from this form, but today I got this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/--username--/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/PhpSpreadsheet/vendor/phpoffice/phpspreadsheet/src/PhpSpreadsheet/Collection/Cells.php on line 144

I’ve exported data as recently as 3 days ago, but this AM I got the error message. 268435456 bytes is approx 25MB so I’m wondering what the cause could be? We currently have 645 entries in the form, and each person will fill out at least 19 fields for a total of at least 12,255 pieces of data to be downloaded and we have other forms that are deactivated but would the size of data or other forms matter?

MediaServices
    Participant

I should have mentioned we are using Quform Version 2.12.1. I also checked the form Export and we have the option to export 267 fields.

I just checked again and 268435456 bytes of memory is 256MB, why is so much memory being used?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by MediaServices.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy