Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘ZipArchive’

Home Forums Quform WordPress Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘ZipArchive’

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MediaServices
    Participant

We recently downloaded data from a Quform 2.0 form and I got an error message trying to open the resulting *.xlsx file. I found out later there was a PHP error and renamed my download as *.txt and opened that file and saw this error message:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Class ‘ZipArchive’ not found in /ServerPathRemoved/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/PhpSpreadsheet/vendor/phpoffice/phpspreadsheet/src/PhpSpreadsheet/Writer/Xlsx.php:210
    Stack trace:
    #0 /ServerPathRemoved/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/Entry/Exporter.php(391): PhpOffice\PhpSpreadsheet\Writer\Xlsx->save(‘/tmp/phpxltmpU4…’)
    #1 /ServerPathRemoved/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/Admin/Page/Tools/ExportEntries.php(167): Quform_Entry_Exporter->generateExportFile(Object(Quform_Form), Array, Array, ”, ”)
    #2 /ServerPathRemoved/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/Admin/Page/Tools/ExportEntries.php(130): Quform_Admin_Page_Tools_ExportEntries->processExport()
    #3 /ServerPathRemoved/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/Quform/Admin/Page/Controller.php(37): Quform_Admin_Page_Tools_ExportEntries->process()
    #4 /ServerPathRemoved/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): Quform_Admin_Page_Controller->process(Object(WP_Screen))
    #5 /home/peronu1/public in <b>/ServerPathRemoved/wp-content/plugins/quform/library/PhpSpreadsheet/vendor/phpoffice/phpspreadsheet/src/PhpSpreadsheet/Writer/Xlsx.php</b> on line <b>210</b><br />

Can you advise how to fix?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by MediaServices. Reason: correction
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MediaServices
    Participant

Thank you. I checked with my host and they have enabled this extension, and. I am still getting these errors. I can send you a link the PHPMYINFO if that’s helpful. Please advise.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by ThemeCatcher.
    MediaServices
    Participant

Sure, I PMed you the PHPINFO and I’ll check and see if i can get Apache restarted.

Ally
    Support Staff

MediaServices
    Participant

Ah yes, thank you. I will contact my host again and show them.

MediaServices
    Participant

Resolved with my hosting company. thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy