Field Variables

Home Forums Quform WordPress Field Variables

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ausguide
    Participant

I want to be able to output the field contents into an HTML element. For example on a multi-page form I would like to show the user the contents of a field they filled on the previous page as a reminder… It would also be useful at the end of a long form to display a summary of the completed fields for review before submission.
    I can see the HTML element supports variables at a User and General level but not for the existing form fields. Has thin been considered and can you provide an example of the syntax if available.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ausguide
    Participant

Awsome that’s exactly what I was hoping for!
    Great job on this builder guys.

DUALWERK
    Participant

Hello,

I tried to apply this for the radio input element with images. But it does not work.

Here is my code:

JS:

jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
        $('.quform-field-2_50').bind('keyup blur', function () {
            var rVal = $(".quform-field-2_50:checked").val();
            if(rVal){ $('#terminart').text(rVal); }
            console.log(rVal);
        });
    }); 

HTML:
    <span id="terminart"></span>

Seems like the bind event does not trigger because I don’t even get the console log. Does it work differently for radio inputs?

Thanks in advance!

// I found a solution, see this post: https://support.themecatcher.net/forums/topic/field-variables-radio-input

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by DUALWERK.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy