Fields odd width

Home Forums Quform PHP Fields odd width

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sticker
    Participant

Hi,

First time user – See my form here:
    http://conormurraydesign.com/bunratty/christening-candles.html

How can I have fields occupy a single line as opposed to the small boxes here on mine?

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sticker
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Ally.

I’m a little confused though – the style editions you refer to, in which .css file are you referring to make changes – which line of code also? My site is not wordpress by the way…

I am familiar with editing CSS but not writing it…!

Kind Regards,

Conor

sticker
    Participant

EDIT – I have changed my css input widths to 100% but I need to have the fields on seperate lines – How do I achieve this?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sticker
    Participant

Hi Allan,

Thanks – That worked – I’ve configured the process.php file and I’m getting a message sent sucessfully message on the form but nothing coming through to my email – process.php attached

Any ideas?

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by sticker.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

sticker
    Participant

Hi,

I have tried all those suggestions in the FAQ – including doing a test with mail-check.php – which came through OK.

But my form is still not delivering – Can you review my code here and let me know where I am going wrong please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    sticker
    Participant

EDIT – Even using your default form page here is not delivering a mail

http://conormurraydesign.com/bunratty/index-form.html

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by sticker.
    Ally
    Support Staff

sticker
    Participant

Tried both – no joy.

I have started another thread as this issue is different to the origional problem.

Can you review the thread below and get back to me. This is the first time I am using your forms and it is stalling a project now that I cannot get even your default form to send a successfull mail to me…

Form not coming through

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy