File is not an uploaded file

Home Forums Quform WordPress File is not an uploaded file

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    adambradway
    Participant

I am receiving this cryptic error when uploading a pdf, I have added “pdf” to the file types to upload in the form settings, and the file is well under the size limit. What does File is not an uploaded file mean? Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

curtismulder72
    Participant

Hi

I’m receiving the same error (“File is not an uploaded file”) when people attempt to submit the form through Safari or Firefox. The form, however, works fine in Chrome. Haven’t attempted in Internet Explorer.

Page is here:

http://www.projectredlight.org/artists/

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Curtis Mulder

curtismulder72
    Participant

I disabled the Flash Uploader. Now the form is working on all browsers.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this bug? I love the flash progress indicator … and would love to see it working.

Thanks!
    Curtis Mulder

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

curtismulder72
    Participant

Ally

I’ll give it a try sometime tonight. I’ve created a copy page with the flash uploader enabled so that you can test it (if you want).

http://www.projectredlight.org/?p=1985

Question. Will I have problems toggling back and forth between the default WP theme and my paid theme? I’d hate to have to re-design elements or layout.

Thanks.
    Curtis

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy