File upload doesn’t work

Home Forums Quform WordPress File upload doesn’t work

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    schinel
    Participant

I’m unable to upload a file using the QuForm upload field. I complete the form with the uploaded file attached and hit submit, the file uploader status bar runs through and then the error msg: This file is required shows under the upload field.

If you can test and advise why the upload isn’t working, then that would be great. I also checked the uploads and iphorm folder permissions and they are set properly and the upload should work. Not sure if there’s a conflict with my theme but all the other forms on the site work fine but they don’t have upload options on them.

schinel
    Participant

RESOLVED! I changed the Maximum allowed file size down to 2 MB.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dmoz
    Participant

This is happening on my form also. Same error. I even tried changing my max file size to 2mb, but I still get a “This field is required” error, and I need to keep it required.

Any ideas?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mtroselj
    Participant

Hi there,

I am experiencing same problems. Some of our users are uploading files without a problem and some are experiences this problem. I was able to replicate error in Safari while in Chrome there are no problems…

Ally
    Support Staff

mtroselj
    Participant

I sent you email with details.

Thank you,
    Marin

PinkLoerie
    Participant

I am having the same problem. It was working but now it gives the errors and we are in the middle of an event.

I look forward to your response.

regards.

Ally
    Support Staff

nowhere
    Participant

Hi,
    since some days I’m experiencing the same error. It was working like a charm before.
    It’s “upload error” with chrome and “field required” with Firefox

I tried to turn error and debug on but nowhting is reported.
    I’ve also just wrote an email to info@themecatcher.net.

Regards,
    Andrea

nowhere
    Participant

Partially solved:
    looks like disabling uploader Flash does the job.

If I disable that option infact I can upload again with no issue.

Regards,
    Andrea

Ally
    Support Staff

nowhere
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for your check and suggestion.
    I added these lines to .htaccess and it’s now working well:

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    # Turn the filtering engine On or Off
    SecFilterEngine Off
    </IfModule>

Thanks again,
    Andrea

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy