Finding active License Key when having multiple licenses

Home Forums Quform WordPress Finding active License Key when having multiple licenses

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bizzallmedia
    Participant

Hi,
    I am creating a new website for our old page and would need to use the quform license for it.
    Under normal circumstances I know you can simply use the license key on the new site and it will deactivate the quform on the old site.

The problem is that I have purchased quform 3 times for different sites and not sure which is the license key was used for each one. I obviously don’t want to use the wrong license key with the result that the quform on a client sites will get deactivated causing more problems. So how would I find the license key that is used in the current site? Then I can use that code to activate it on the new site.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

bizzallmedia
    Participant

Thanks for this, it works okay, managed to see the domains…
    However 2 of the purchase codes show the same domain…. how can I tell which one is the active one?
    This way I can leave that active and use the other code for the new site.

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

bizzallmedia
    Participant

Okay thanks!

What is the status on the Multiple Sites/Developer License, I read a threat somewhere from 2 years ago that it was something “coming soon-ish”?

Ally
    Support Staff

bizzallmedia
    Participant

Okay, what is the estimated release date for Quform WP2?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy