Flash uploader problem only with large files (greater then 4GB)?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Flash uploader problem only with large files (greater then 4GB)?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WHW
    Participant

I’m busy testing forms plugins with a progressbar upload function.
    At first this seemd to be the first plugin that did what I was looking for..
    We work with very large files (movies) up to 8GB. Customers must be able to upload these.
    So far so good. Flash uploader, works great but only with files < then about 4GB, with larger files i get an error “file is empty” ??
    With the flash uploader disabled all works fine. But that was the main reason why i bought this plugin! 🙁 ..
    I wanted the customer to see how far the progress of the upload is. (in % or visual)

Some information below:

Not working, to big?
    <div id=”iphorm_1_2_546491c858f70-swfupload” class=”iphorm-swfupload” style=”display: block;”>
    <div class=”iphorm-clearfix”>
    <div id=”iphorm_1_2_546491c858f70-file-queue” class=”iphorm-file-queue iphorm-clearfix” style=”display: none;”/>
    <div id=”iphorm_1_2_546491c858f70-file-queue-errors” class=”iphorm-queue-errors iphorm-hidden” style=”display: block;”>
    <div class=”iphorm-queue-errors-list iphorm-clearfix”>
    <div class=”iphorm-queue-error”>nameofmovie.mp4 – Het bestand is leeg</div> (translate, file is empty)

3.1GB working fine:
    <div id=”iphorm_1_2_546491c858f70-swfupload” class=”iphorm-swfupload” style=”display: block;”>
    <div class=”iphorm-clearfix”>
    <div id=”iphorm_1_2_546491c858f70-file-queue” class=”iphorm-file-queue iphorm-clearfix” style=”display: none;”/>
    <div id=”SWFUpload_0_14″ class=”iphorm-upload-queue-file”>
    <div class=”iphorm-upload-queue-filename”>nameofmovie.mp4 (3.1 GB)</div>
    <div class=”iphorm-upload-queue-remove”>X

Maximum allowed file size
    The maximum allowed size of a single file.

The total of all maximum allowed file sizes for all your upload fields should be less than your PHP value post_max_size which is currently: 8000MB

The maximum of a single file upload should not exceed the PHP setting upload_max_filesize which is currently: 8000MB

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

WHW
    Participant

Hi Ally,

thank you for your respons.
    Sounds good but i can not wait for version 2.
    Is there a way to get a refund?

Kind Regards,

Willem

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

WHW
    Participant

Thanks, ill try that.
    Kind regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy