Form auto-reply not working for MS email accounts (hotmail, outlook, msn, live)

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form auto-reply not working for MS email accounts (hotmail, outlook, msn, live)

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bizzallmedia
    Participant

Hi,
    I use quform a lot on different sites.
    Mainly contact forms and registrations forms.

For the registration forms the person entering the details receives and auto-reply while I receive a notification. For some weird reason I receive all the notifications but people with Microsoft accounts (hotmail.com, outlook, msn, live.fr, live.com, live.es, live.xx, etc) do not receive the auto-reply configured in the forms. It is not received at all! So nothing in the Spam/Junk folders. For people completing the form using other email accounts, yahoo, gmail, domains, etc it works fine.
    I have been trying many options and testing on my hotmail account as well but no luck so far.

Also tried the phone number suggestion that was a cause in another threat where notifications were not received from forms completed with hotmail accounts.

Any suggestions?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

bizzallmedia
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    This was already set, using a email address with the domain name.

The weird thing is that I also get no error message or nothing, which sometime happens if I normally send and email form one account to another, like a mailbox full (which is not the case) or recipient unknown (also not the case).

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy