Form Builder Not Showing Up

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form Builder Not Showing Up

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    charlie
    Participant

I am having a problem with the Form Builder portion of the plugin. I have created 3 forms but now the form builder is not showing up. I cannot edit nor create new forms or existing forms.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

charlie
    Participant

That’s exactly what it was. Thank you, you might want to start a list of plugins that this plugin does not work with or something. Luckily I don’t really need to use the Landing Pages plugin as I was just more curious than anything about it. I appreciate the help with everything. This is a very resourceful plugin.

How easy is it to do multi-step forms?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

kerwood
    Participant

Can you send me or provide me the tooltip script for the Landing Pages fix?

kerwood
    Participant

Just got the new update today – overall it fixed the issue and the forms show up now using Landing pages.

I do have a weird result occurring however. it shows an extra field at the bottom of the form and has the following added – This field should be left blank.

Here is a link to check it out if you’re interested in looking.

http://www.continuitycorp.net/blog/go/blueprint-for-continuity/

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy