Form copy on server

Home Forums Quform PHP Form copy on server

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    catchTheme
    Participant

Hi,

I have searched through the documentation and the forum, however not sure how to approach the issue.

I need a way to keep a copy of each form submission on server as some of my form submissions have gone missing and not received (I can see from my tracking that they have been submitted), so there is no way for me to argue with my hosting provider, apart from a screengrab from my tracking analytics.

Is there a way to do this apart from using the “Saving form data to a MySQL database”? I have tried this and it really is giving me grief, so if there is another way of doing it, that would super.

Thanks in advance and regards,

Dmitri

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

catchTheme
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you for your reply. I’m not that good with PHP and MySQL, but I have been using Quform for about a year now, all working great with personalised email reply, etc. As I mentioned, I’m having problems with my hosting provider, emails delivered late, lately not at all and I can’t use external SMTP server to avoid using the hosting’s service.

Would it be easier if I give you access via FTP to the form and the DB for you to have look at?

Thanks and regards,

Dmitri

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

catchTheme
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks for the help offered, I have sent a pm with all the details to the email address.

As for the external SMTP server, I would love to use that, but my hosting (GoDaddy shared hosting) doesn’t allow that. I have tried with Gmail to no avail.

Thank you and regards,

Dmitri

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy