Form data not showing up in Zoho CRM

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form data not showing up in Zoho CRM

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    idina
    Participant

Everything appears to be working fine with my Zoho integration except the Quform data doesn’t show up in the Leads module of my Zoho CRM.

I followed the directions in the Quform Zoho CRM Guide. The WordPress plugin I created and installed according to those directions runs without generating any visible errors (nothing in wp-content/debug.log), and the plugin appears to successfully interact with the Zoho CRM (successful interaction shows up in the Zoho authtoken log and the API access log). Furthermore, the Zoho API access log shows the correct CRM module being accessed. Everything appears to be working fine with my Zoho integration except the Quform data doesn’t show up in the Leads module of my Zoho CRM.

I notice that each Quform submission shows up in the WordPress Quform dashboard. If the form submissions are being passed through to the Zoho CRM, it would be nice if the form submission history didn’t pile up in the WordPress dash board. Is there a setting or switch I need to set to route the Quform data through to the Zoho CRM and not have it pile up in the Wordpreess dashboard?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

idina
    Participant

Thanks! Using getValueText() fixed the problem.

This issue came down to my lack of understanding of the Quform data types that are returned from the $form->getValue() method. So, this turned out not to be a Zoho integration issue after all – just an issue of accessing form data from PHP.

The way the Quform Name element is being used in my form, there are separate Name elements being used for first name and last name. When these Name elements were dropped into the form, the only name part (Prefix, First, Middle, Last, Suffix) that was enabled was “Last”.

The Quform value data types returned by getValue() are documented at:
    Getting form values and data types

Given the way this particular form was set up, the following code also worked:

$name = $form->getValue('quform_1_420');
    $firstName = $name[4];
    $name = $form->getValue('quform_1_419');
    $lastName = $name[4];

Thanks for the help!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by idina.
    Ally
    Support Staff

kinghbear
    Participant

Hi ally

i am fading the same issue as above, i have tried to implement your response and edina but i am still not getting data in arm.

Would it make any difference that i am .eu domain with soho?

Could i possibly send you the details so you can look into this?

Regards
    Lee

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy