form errors – with 1660 characters – paragraph text

Home Forums Quform WordPress form errors – with 1660 characters – paragraph text

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ams13
    Participant

Hi

I am getting form errors when I submit form that has a paragraph text of 1660 characters – around 296 words.

When I reduce it to 1300 characters – around 236 words, the form gets submitted fine without errors.

Let me know how to increase character texts upto 10000 characters or more so that a user can type in whatever they want without any restriction

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ams13
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for the update.

The error message is “an error occurred submitting the form”

Since the tables and fields of quform are created by the plugin, how do I increase the “maximum length of a post variable value”

Please assist.

Thanks

ams13
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Ok here some more info. It is not the length but certain characters causing this i.e. It is the frontlash i.e / and plus characters i.e. + and also Parenthesis i.e. ( )

I am sending you an email from last time so you have the text and link to test the form on our site.

Thanks

ams13
    Participant

Hi

any updates on this issue? Did you get my email with the text and form link to test?

Let me know

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ams13
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thanks. You are right. It is hide my wordpress plugin causing this issue. I have written to them.

Appreciate the guidance.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy