Form fails to send in any version above 1.3.6

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form fails to send in any version above 1.3.6

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    terrykent
    Participant

Hi, I have had this problem for a while I have Quform on a website that I have not been able to update since version 1.3.6 (we are now on 1.4.16) anything newer than this stops the form from sending. I can see that other people have had this issue but I cannot find the answer, also I have followed the instructions on the help page but it still makes no difference. Seems like a javascript problem but I don’t know, please help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

terrykent
    Participant

Hi ally, the page I am having a problem with is here:-

Booking Form

Thanks Terry

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dohigh
    Participant

I have the exact same issue. Are you able to advise on what code needs to be added to the <head> section? Tired to find further information on the forum without any luck.

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

dohigh
    Participant

Sure: http://bit.ly/1qlOoov

Many thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

dohigh
    Participant

Are you able to advise how this can be done?

Ally
    Support Staff

dohigh
    Participant

Thanks for that but nothing was listed in last post, just an empty box.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

dohigh
    Participant

Fantastic, thanks for your help.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy