Form hangs on submit

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form hangs on submit

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ajpinto
    Participant

I love your plug in, but I have a small problem. When submitting a form, it hangs up and takes a while before a confirmation message is displayed to the user. I have noticed this issue on several websites I have created.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ajpinto
    Participant

More Than Just a Website.

feel free to do whatever testing is needed

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ajpinto
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    Where is the location of the process.php file? I am having difficulty locating it.
    Thank you,
    AJ

Ally
    Support Staff

ajpinto
    Participant

Hello Ally,
    Ok, I’ve made the change and it does indeed send instantly. I’m currently using the global setting which is the PHP mail() function. For most applications, this is fine, but there are some instances where we are sending form results to multiple email addresses. Thoughts?

AJ

Ally
    Support Staff

ajpinto
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    I know both standards allow multiple recipients, I simply meant that the functionality is not present in the plug-in, or at the very least, I havent been able to locate it. For the site we showed you, we are hosting it ourselves, but I am not sure where to look to change the 1 minute delay. Other sites we have created that are hosted on various servers such as GoDaddy or WP Engine still experience the delay. I doubt GoDaddy will be very cooperative about making changes, but I will try with WP Engine.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy