Form is emailing twice: sender and system email?

Home Forums Quform PHP Form is emailing twice: sender and system email?

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stephhk
    Participant

Hello,
    I have configured my process.php file to use SMTP. The SMTP seems to be working and I am receiving the emails from the form I created but I am receiving two emails for some reason. One is from the contact-form email provided by the sender and the other one seems to be coming from a “system” email from my server.

Another issue is that the server email that I’m getting doesn’t have any of the process.php settings that I’ve created $config['from'] = '%email%'

Here is the form for your review: https://tinyurl.com/34hvx9vu

Is there a solution for this so that I’m only receiving one email from the original form sender? Thank you for your time!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

stephhk
    Participant

Well….it turns out it was a user error (me!) and I was calling some legacy code from an old contact form. I didn’t realize until I was reading each and every line to figure out what my problem was.

Your tip to look at smtp-checker and mail-checker was super helpful! I didn’t realize that was there and it helped me determine that the issue was likely me and not my host or quform code.

Thank you so much for your time!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by stephhk.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy