Form is hanging.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form is hanging.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cre8tivstudios
    Participant

I need this fixed asap. I got rid of my Jotform to ride this out for my radio station and when you click on the form it hangs and doesn’t work on all browsers. Here is the link:

Submissions

You have to refresh the page like 3 times for the form to load. I suspect it’s a script error. Please advise on how to get this fixed.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

cre8tivstudios
    Participant

Click on this link first:

Submit Your Music

Then click on the Submit your music link. I think the template uses jQeury or something to keep the music playing and the page from reloading which is causing issues.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

cre8tivstudios
    Participant

How do I delete that part of the form?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy