Form is not visible on page

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form is not visible on page

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    glob9
    Participant

i read the faq before but i can’t help myself. if you click on the link you will see that there is a form in behind, but it’s not visible. also the popup function doesn’t work. i’m not really into this whole wordpress coding stuff, but i think it could be caused by the theme. so i hope you can help me? this would be great!

thanks a lot

http://www.architekturimdialog.de/anmeldeformular/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

glob9
    Participant

hey

thanks for your quick and useful reply! i tried everything besides the 4th solution, because i couldn’t find the codes in my theme.

but to wrap the code in [raw] tags helped a little bit. now it looks like this:
    http://www.architekturimdialog.de/anmeldeformular/

unfortunately there are big spaces between the lines and it doesn’t really fit into the page.
    don’t know why…

can you help? thank you so much!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

glob9
    Participant

unfortunately this doesn’t help at all. if i remove the pre tags the form is not visible anymore.
    is there a possibility to outsource the form on a page which is free of the theme i’m using, so i just can put a link to the form? hope you can understand what i mean.

thanks for your help

Ally
    Support Staff

glob9
    Participant

I’ve sent you the login details.

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy