Form not coming through

Home Forums Quform PHP Form not coming through

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sticker
    Participant

Hi,

I am starting a new thread on this issue as it is different from the origional issue:

My process.php form to the following:
    $config[‘recipients’] = ‘info@conormurraydesign.com’;
    $config[‘from’] = ‘info@conormurraydesign.com’;

I test the mail-check.php to the address above and it comes through fine.

I upload all relevant files and use the default form from you (NOT embedded in any 3rd party site code).

Fill in all fields and get ‘message sent’ confirmation text – but nothing comes through – spam folder checked

Link to form is here: http://cgreen.ie/index-form.html

The $config[‘from’] = is an email associated with my hosting…

From my hosting company:
    The PHP mail function is enabled on the server. You need to use “from” an email address existing on your account. The server authenticates the mail user before sending mails. This has been enabled to check spamming on the server. Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Please advise –

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sticker
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I cannot give you FTP access as other clients are there on this server, but I can email you the site files – I do not wish to put the site on a public form so can you email me at sticker@eircom.net and I will reply with the relevant files…

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

sticker
    Participant

How do i do this?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy