form not showed up

Home Forums Quform WordPress form not showed up

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

casagentili
    Participant

Hi Ally,

few more information, the following software are installed now:

– VC 3.6.13 (last available upgrade)
    – WP 3.6.1
    – Theme: TwentyEleven-xili Multilingual Child of 2011 rel 1.3

Thinking about your mentioned note , I’m wondering if the issue may be caused by WP and or the Theme

thanks
    Marco

casagentili
    Participant

Additionally I now found out that FAQ, one of the functions within VC is broken when in the same page Quform is

you can see on this page http://casagentili.com/enquiry-now/

when Quform is deactivated the FAQ buttons work, when Quform Active the FAQ are broken

I guess should be the case to investigate deeper this from your side and finally find a solution, alternatively I’ll start using a different software to manage forms

Marco

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

casagentili
    Participant

Ally,

due to lack of effectiveness in fixing the issue, finally I deactivated Quform and installed a new software to manage forms.

Marco

latwelve
    Participant

I’m not 100% sure about this issue

On my site with visual composer a lot of the forms work however I’m having an error where the form doesnt show – this is on a page that doesnt use visual composer – and it just says [RAW]

which is weird?

Ally
    Support Staff

NeutrinoTeam
    Participant

Well the problem with the combination of both is that VC adds paragraph HTML tags <p> to the javascript, so it can’t work.
    I’m looking right now for a solution. I will have one – I will post it here.

Bobby
    Participant

Here is what support at WPBakery (authors of Visual Composer) said about the problem:

Quform shortcode has a problem getting rendered via text editor. If you check the browser code, you will find that

.iphorm-js .iphorm-has-logic {
     visibility: hidden;
    }

is added via style.css of quform plugin. Which makes the form invisible. You can however make it visible by adding following to custom css and make it visible:

.iphorm-js .iphorm-has-logic {
     visibility: inherit;
    }

But, still the styling problem remains. The form looks a quiet distorted and it is related to the plugin.

He was working off of the example page on my site: http://www.minutemenministries.org/connect/

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by Bobby.
    Bobby
    Participant

By the way, this thread is not “Solved” because there are other customers like myself who are still experiencing the problem.

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

Bobby
    Participant

Thanks for your work. I’ve passed this along to the VC developers.

So then, in the meantime, I need to put the Quform shortcode inside a Raw HTML block?

Ally
    Support Staff

Bobby
    Participant

Ok, the VC developer sent me the tweaked version of the file. I entered my shortcode via the RAW HTML content block, but now all it shows ont he front end is the shortcode.

Do I need to escape the special characters in the html or something?

http://www.minutemenministries.org/connect/

EDIT: Escaping the characters doesn’t fix it. Any ideas?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy