form not showed up

Home Forums Quform WordPress form not showed up

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

NeutrinoTeam
    Participant

Hi all

I’ve just found a solution for that. Sorry for posting so lately.
    Add quform to a sidebar as a widget.
    Add the widgetized area on VC, and select your widget.

Works for me on Ajax template.

Bobby
    Participant

@NeutrinoTeam

Doesn’t work for me.

http://www.minutemenministries.org/connect/

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by Bobby.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Bobby
    Participant

We finally have resolution!! Michael at WPBakery found the solution and gave me a modified file to insert replace ‘wp-content/plugins/js_composer/composer/lib/helpers.php’ that completely resolves the problem. Here is a link to the file for you all to benefit by.

Apparently it was a problem with VC and not QF after all… 🙂

I will give you the full scoop as soon as I hear back from VC on what the actual problem WAS.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by Bobby. Reason: File didn't upload, used link instead
    Bobby
    Participant

Here is was the reply as to what resolved the problem:

We have added a do_shortcode function so, that text editor will now search and filter shortcodes through hooks.

So glad to have this problem resolved.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy