Form not showing

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form not showing

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a form that was not showing on a page, but the space was there (the page was long). I do have other forms that work fine and have no issues.

I recreated this form from scratch and it is still not showing.

There are not errors.
    The server compatibility is all green check marks.
    I am able to preview the form with no problems.
    I have created a totally new page and that is not helping either.

You can view it – http://www.delmedinc.com/jobs/commercial-driver-application/

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Jen

Hi,

So I narrowed it down to the conditional logic causing the problem. So I guess now the problem is why is the conditional logic causing the entire form not to show?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Hi,

Thank you!

I have disabled the W3 Total Cache plugin.
    Thank you for your help!

Thanks,
    Jen

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jf0394092
    Participant

My name is Jerry Fowler and I am new to Quform and I too am having this same issue with conditional logic. my test page could be viewed at http://parishsites.org/StAmbrose/test_comment-page/ I am not sure what I might need to disable to get it to work. Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks

Jerry Fowler

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy