Form not submitting

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form not submitting

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    leo_basica
    Participant

I’m receiving “An error occurred submitting the form” whenever I try to submit my form. I even tried submitting it without filling any required info in and it just spits out the same error, doesn’t even show me where the missing fields are. Is it because the form is too big perhaps? It’s larger than most. I was wondering if you can help!

Link to view the form:
    http://www.vnhcsb.org/vnhc-employee-application/

Thank you so much in advance!

Leo

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

leo_basica
    Participant

Hi Allan,
    Thank you for the reply but I don’t think this solves it. I tried all 3 options previously a day before to no avail. Could it be some other issue?? It was working perfect on my staging server…

Again, thank you in advance.

Leo

leo_basica
    Participant

Me again. I think it has something to do with the size of the form. I just created a new form, much shorter and it seems to be working successfully, is there a size limit to the form??

if so, how can i fix that? is there a cache limitation or something?

thanks again!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

leo_basica
    Participant

Here you go!

leo_basica
    Participant

this is was the debug.log registered:

[06-Sep-2013 14:52:25] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\vnhcsb\vnhcsb.org\wwwroot\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 29
    [06-Sep-2013 14:52:25] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\vnhcsb\vnhcsb.org\wwwroot\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 29
    [06-Sep-2013 14:52:26] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\vnhcsb\vnhcsb.org\wwwroot\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 29
    [06-Sep-2013 14:52:28] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\vnhcsb\vnhcsb.org\wwwroot\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 29
    [06-Sep-2013 14:52:29] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\vnhcsb\vnhcsb.org\wwwroot\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 29
    [06-Sep-2013 14:52:34] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\vnhcsb\vnhcsb.org\wwwroot\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 29
    [06-Sep-2013 14:52:34] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\vnhcsb\vnhcsb.org\wwwroot\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 29
    [06-Sep-2013 14:52:35] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\vnhcsb\vnhcsb.org\wwwroot\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 29
    [06-Sep-2013 14:52:35] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in E:\HostingSpaces\vnhcsb\vnhcsb.org\wwwroot\wp-includes\post-template.php on line 29

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy