Form page slide out animation on selection

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form page slide out animation on selection

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jonstpete
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have several multipage contact forms on my website. I would like to add an animation effect to each of the pages of my forms that occurs when the user selects an option to go to the next page. So for the contact form on my homepage (which can be seen here), it would work like this: Once the user clicks on either the “I want to buy a home” or “I want to refinance” button, the form page would immediately slide out of view to the left, with the next form page sliding in from the right at the same time. A perfect example of the animation effect I want for my contact form can be seen here. You click a button and the current page slides off the screen to the left while the next page slides onto the screen from the right.

One idea I had was to use the “slideOutLeft” and “slideInRight” animation effects shown here but I don’t know how to write the code that would apply these css classes when a selection is made on the form.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide that will get these animation effects working on my contact forms.

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jonstpete
    Participant

Hi Ally, thanks for your response!

I think that’s a great idea. Adding a javascript event when changing pages–and allowing the developer to select the effect/animation event that occurs–would be a great value add to the plugin from my perspective. No other form plugin I’ve seen boasts this feature so you could highlight it in the plugin description to help increase sales. Not that you need any help selling it… just sayin… help me, help you! 🙂

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jonstpete
    Participant

I just implemented it on my homepage form and it doesn’t really work as intended. Feel free to view for yourself (same link I provided before). No biggie though; I appreciate your efforts! If you can come up with an easy fix that would be great but if not no worries.

Thanks again!
    Jon

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy