Form skipping from page one to page 9

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form skipping from page one to page 9

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MandyMc
    Participant

Hi not sure what I have done but for some reason my form is skipping from page one to page 9 without visiting any of the pages in between. Can you point me in the right direction as to what I should be trouble shooting to fix this. Thanks
    The only thing I can think of is on page 9 there is a BY CLICKING AGREE AND CONTINUE BELOW, THIS WILL SUBSTITUTE AS A DIGITAL SIGNATURE AND IS LEGALLY BINDING checkbox that is not on any of the pages in between.

MandyMc
    Participant

Hi actually form is skipping to a range of pages except sequentially, sometimes it skips to page 5, then on another refresh page 7.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks Ally, I have fixed it but am having trouble with the dob date picker .. I have set the data to Minimum date 1923/01/01 to Maximum date 2003/01/01
    thinking that this will allow for people over the age of 16 and up to 80 but it displays current date. Nearly finished this 11 page form

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MandyMc
    Participant

Actually it says this .. The date must not be later than 1/01/2003, so obviously wasnt thinking and got these the wrong way round

MandyMc
    Participant

Ok so totally have lost the plot .. how do I set a dob? 🙁

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy