Form submission with the option of payment.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form submission with the option of payment.

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    khangp
    Participant

Hello Ally and company!

I’m interested to know if there’s anyway the following can be done:

A form that can be submitted like usual or can be submitted along with a payment. Meaning, as users are filling out the form, they come to a question asking if they want to make a purchase or not. If they opt to make a purchase, they’re taken to PayPal and if not, the form submits as usual.

I understand that forms allowing payments are embedded with a code making it exclusively for accepting payments. Maybe a user can be forwarded to the payment form when the appropriate selection is made and submitted? Or anyway to call a completely separate form upon selection?

What would be the safest way to accomplish this if at all? I would also be interested in delaying submission until payment is cleared. I saw there was a topic about this but understand it’ll require an update. This for me is not a deal breaker.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

khangp
    Participant

Thank you Ally!

If the hook (iphorm_success_message_X) can make it conditional, that should do the trick. Can you possibly give me an example of how to implement this if I used a multiple choice field?

Your help will be appreciated it!

Thanks again!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

khangp
    Participant

Thank you so much Ally!

I now have a better understanding how to apply this in other situations.

You are the best!

Thanks again for your awesome support!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy