Form Validation with custom code element

Home Forums Quform WordPress Form Validation with custom code element

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    devTruong
    Participant

Recently, I added custom short code drop down list in html element, then how could I validate the element when submitting the form? I need to make sure user does not leave it empty or null value and then the message send out.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

devTruong
    Participant

Why is not the dropdown menu elements validated when submitting form? I mean not the custom dropdown, but I built a new form, had a dropdown element (not customzied), then submit the form wihout filling anything. The validtor only checked the text input not the dropdown? Any idea about this issue?

Ally
    Support Staff

devTruong
    Participant

Thanks it worked

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy