Forms not displaying Quform theme

Home Forums Quform WordPress Forms not displaying Quform theme

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    elielaprod
    Participant

The forms are not displaying the Quform theme selected in the form settings. It seems that the wordpress theme is taking precedence over the form theme and I can not seem to work around this at all. I have perused the forums and tried the following:

Hi

It seems the Quform CSS style files are not being loaded on the form page.

Can you go to Forms – Settings – Performance and make sure the “When to load scripts/styles” option is set to “Always”. Save the settings and see if the problem is fixed.

If it’s not fixed, go to Forms – Settings – Performance and turn off the option “Combine CSS”. Save the settings and see if the problem is fixed.

If it’s not fixed, go to Forms – Settings – Tweaks & Troubleshooting check the Server Compatibility section for any problems. Let me know if you see an issue there.

To remove the [raw] [/raw] tags around the form, go to Forms – Settings – Tweaks & Troubleshooting and turn off the “Raw fix” option.

Still nothing. Help im just about losing it

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy