From Email

Home Forums Quform WordPress From Email

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I need it so whoever gets notified when they reply it replies as an admin email every time regardless of the email that is used to reply to the form response. The person who filled the form still should have their email there when replying. The form is using the quform plugin.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

I mean for example if I am using my personal email and the submitted form notifies me on my personal email I should be able to reply and it will show as the admin email of my website and not my personal email when I reply to person who submitted the form.

So person who sees the reply I made with my personal email sees admin email and not personal email address.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy