Front-end entries management

Home Forums Quform WordPress Front-end entries management

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vladec@abv.bg
    Participant

Hi,
    as I look at Front End editing queries, it’s time to seriously consider whether to include it as an option for your plugin :)))

I have a little question about managing the front end data: I tried your Guthub plugin and everything worked correctly, but I would like the data to be more compact and searchable. For example, if I want to make a recording system for fitness exercises. Can you please advice me?

Thank you!
    BTW, your plugin is one of the most interesting in the sphere, and there are a few really unique features that I’ve come to on it. Good luck!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

vladec@abv.bg
    Participant

Hi Ally,

please help me! I really want to use this plugin to display entries on front but there is some issues, that i can’t get over…. I will really appreciate your help! ;-(

All I want is to display entries for current logged user on front. I did in some kind, but when there is many submissions all of them are ordered one below the other and its useless. Can you help me to display it more compact, table like style.

Thank you in advance and sorry for dumb questions, but i don’t have enough php skills.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

vladec@abv.bg
    Participant

Hi, dear Ally,
    It works almost perfectly! Thank you so much for the answer!

I do not want to abuse your kindness, but the only thing that prevents me from being 100% ready is to add some form of paging or something (because at one point the recordings will become a lot) and this strange field at the bottom of the records …

And I do not want to bother you with personal stuff, but if you have time you can take an eye on the problem page … (https://sport.webgears.net/test/). I’m really sorry to take your time – i’m not a developer, but i’m just trying to do all by myself…

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy