Get data from extra user fields

Home Forums Quform WordPress Get data from extra user fields

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    movisart
    Participant

I’m using the module Front end membership of cssjockey by codecanyon (http://codecanyon.net/item/frontend-membership-modules/7005094).
    This plugin allows you to create new user fields such as “Phone,” “Address,” … the idea is when the user enters the data they use in all forms available on the website without having to repeat constantly. This plug has the possibility to collect data from the table through shortcodes without using programming code.
    I tried using the shortcode in “Default value” field but does not assume the value.
    Then I tried to use the shortcode in the “Parameter name” field and assumes too.

I do not know why not do it as it is so simple, the shortcode returns the value I need, the problem is that your plugin does not accept the shortcode. Another possibility was your plugin to make a list of all available fields in the user database and allow you to add as “default value”.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy