Get WooCommerce product

Home Forums Quform WordPress Get WooCommerce product

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    deranaloge
    Participant

Hi there I try todo following:
    I want to create a form inside a WooCommerce single product.
    In this form the customer can fill out his name and address. Can I somehow get the product name and some attributes from the woo product where the form is?
    I then wanna show the product name and attributes in the mail that get sent to the office.
    So they know which product the user has the question for.
    Thank you in advance

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by deranaloge.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

deranaloge
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for your answer. I will try it tomorrow!
    Is there also a way to get the product category and send depending on the product category a mail to an specific mail account? E.g. when catgerory clothes send mail to clothes@domain.com. when category food send mail to food@domain.com.

Or if that is not possible:
    When getting the product name can I make a condition: when product name contains “clothes” send mail to clothes@domain.com?

Thanks again for your help.
    Best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy