Getting at the data now I have it

Home Forums Quform WordPress Getting at the data now I have it

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JanieeDee
    Participant

I’m very new to WordPress and am trying to build a new design for amdram.co.uk (designed by someone else who isn’t helping anymore). Basically loads of different people enter data which I then need to be able to manipulate and display. I have designed a form for one of these types of data and have it stored in an SQL database. My question is, how do I actually use and display this data on my website? Am I missing something obvious or doesn’t this plugin do that?

Thanks

Jane

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

JanieeDee
    Participant

Hi

Yes I did notice it there, but visitors to my site need to be able to search the data on different criteria. I thought this plugin did this and not just collected the data – damn. And you’re right, I will need a developer 🙁

Jane

mtupuschies
    Participant

Hey Jane,

sorry to reopen this threat. I would recommend to check out http://codecanyon.net/item/wpdatatables-responsive-tables-in-wordpress/3958969

I am using this very frequently to display data from a submitted forms which are stored in a custom table.

Another nice option would be:

Creating a post

In both you may look for some help if you’re not too familiar with WordPress.

Hope I could help.

Best regards,

M

JanieeDee
    Participant

You had me worried for a moment – I think you mean thread 😉 Thanks for the links, I’ll give them a look.

J

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy