Getting DB error in PHP log file- Duplicate entry for table wl_quform_sessions

Home Forums Quform WordPress Getting DB error in PHP log file- Duplicate entry for table wl_quform_sessions

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    prajktareke
    Participant

Hi team, When I am checking my server error log file, I can see the database error for this table wl_quform_sessions . Refer below error:

WordPress database error Duplicate entry ‘medL8TJLIBappPFKkugbAs9HINJf0AaWt1yF7AdD’ for key ‘id’ for query INSERT INTO wl_quform_sessions (id, payload, last_activity) VALUES (‘medL8TJLIBappPFKkugbAs9HINJf0AaWt1yF7AdD’, ‘YToxOntzOjY6Il90b2tlbiI7czo0MDoiazFtZEJDQjd3NWdyWE9PNHhWb05OT21BR2JCdW02emlaVXRNUkttUiI7fQ==’, ‘1632893419’) made by shutdown_action_hook, do_action(‘shutdown’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, Quform_Session->save, Quform_Session->write.

I have checked the table entry for the above session id, its already present in the table. Can you please explain why this query running twice, so that I am getting the error? Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

prajktareke
    Participant

Hello Ally, thanks for your response. W3 Total cache is not installed but I have installed WP Rocket plugin, and I can see, Lazy load option is disabled there.

This is some more information: I have two servers for one website, and we have load balancing over the servers,

Please let me know, what can be the problem apart from cache plugin . thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

prajktareke
    Participant

Hi, Sorry I cannot provide you an admin access, due to some limitations. Can you let me know what you are going to check on admin dashboard? Please let me those checks, I can verify and will let you know the same.

Also let me know, if is there something to check on server, I can check though FTP. Looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

prajktareke
    Participant

Hi,

I have upgraded plugin to latest version i.e. 2.15.0, Still getting this error.

Here are the answers for your questions:

1. Whenever any specific page on site is visited, this error occurs in error_log file on the server. (Daily I can see this error)

2. No, Its not breaking any functionality on the site.

3. Yes, we have CAPTCHA implementation on login page.
    Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

prajktareke
    Participant

Hi Ally,

1. If you open the browser console and visit the specific page is are there any networking issues logged, like a 404 error for a missing image? –> I can not see any error in “Network tab” , but in console tab , there are two warnings for 2 js files . Here is the error: “DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content”

2. Do you have any caching at the database layer? -> Nt at all.

3. Is there anything unusual about the page that triggers the error vs a page that does not? –> I can not see anything like this.

I have sent the page link from the feedback form below, PLease let me know your answer. Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy