Google Map not showing on Contact Page

Home Forums Storm WordPress Google Map not showing on Contact Page

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    geeGofish
    Participant

Having trouble getting an iframe to work on the contact page. Noticed that your live preview on ThemeForest did not have a map either. Any tricks or suggestions?

My Test Site

thx

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 10 years, 3 months ago by Ally.
    geeGofish
    Participant

Hi Ally – i put in your iframe code, using the instructions you gave [as i did before] still not showing. Here is the page CONTACT PAGE

thx

Guy

geeGofish
    Participant

Ally — I have moved on from my test site and am working on the actual project now… still having issues. Different server btw. Contact Us

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

geeGofish
    Participant
    Ally
    Support Staff

geeGofish
    Participant

YES – it does show when you click on the Find Us… sorry, i was expecting it to just show [did not see the link – my bad].

giorgioecf
    Participant

Hi Ally – I got the same issue. Google map embed code does not show up on contact page. Pasting it into the “Map HTML” field in general contact settings, with the correct size, and nothing. Tried smaller sizes, both classic google maps and new maps embed code and still nothing.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy