Google reCAPTCHA v3 not showing/working

Home Forums Quform PHP Google reCAPTCHA v3 not showing/working

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    skyrocketgroup
    Participant

I have followed all of the steps listed in the documentation, but I’m having trouble getting the recaptcha thing to even show up in my form. My form was working perfectly fine with just the basic setup and the basic “catch” recaptcha, but I need something more secure than that before I can take this page live.

I feel like you left out out a step in the documentation because I can’t get it to work and I followed every step.

And inside the process.php file, you say it doesn’t matter, but I can’t just put it anywhere. I tried putting it right after form settings, but it’s conflicting with the basic “type the word” validation. And if I comment out that part and put in my google one, it still won’t show up.

With “type the word” removed from process.php and my index file, it doesn’t show the recaptcha at all and it lets me submit the form without it.

Please help me fix this.

skyrocketgroup
    Participant

Maybe I’ll just use the honeypot captcha method because at least I know that works.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy