Grey out Old (past) dates in date picker?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Grey out Old (past) dates in date picker?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    diago.harry
    Participant

How can I grey out the old dates. The date picker must be active to pick dates only from the current date. I am using this date picker on a booking form.
    thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

diago.harry
    Participant

HI Ally, thank you, can we do the same for the time as well, the past times of the day should be greyed and the user must able to pick only from the present forward.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

diago.harry
    Participant

HI Ally,
    Thank you so much. This is awesome and I highly recommend QuFrom.
    Thanks again.

diago.harry
    Participant

I have two different forms on my site where the date and time fields unique id differs. Is it possible to include the second unique ID as well?
    The reason to have 2 forms is because the Multiselect behaves different on desktop and works fine on phone. Either the user need to press CTRL to select multiple options on Edge browser or Multiselect doesn’t let you to pick multiple options on Chrome browser. SO I created a form with “check boxes” to show on desktop and with “multiselect” on phone devices (This works fine).
    It will be great to have Multi select working as I have attached (Example from google). In this case i will be done with just one form for all devices.
    Thanks for the supports

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy