Grid/Matrix Form field

Home Forums Quform WordPress Grid/Matrix Form field

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dreoin
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to figure out if I can make a form field match a field on my current form (thru a 3rd party website).

I have a table with items in one column followed by a “yes” and “no” radio button. Please see the attached image.

Also, Is there anyway to replicate form fields or field sets/groups?

Thanks!
    Eoin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dreoin
    Participant

Hi Allan,

Thanks for taking the time to write the custom css for this. I’m trying to follow the directions and I need clarification on a couple of items:

Under the HTML element add all Multiple choice elements.

Do you mean after creating the HTML element, Add a Multiple choice element below HTML element?

Click Customize Values check box and Remove the Label, so it’s blank

To clarify, by Label are you referring to the Element Label or the label for each of the options, leaving only the “value” for each line?

In (Form Builder) Settings – Style – Label – Label placement – set to Inline

If I click on the settings button next to the “form” button in the form I’m building and I click on the “style” tab, I don’t have an option for “Inline”, just “above”, “Left”, and “Inside”

In (Form Builder) Settings – Style – Label – Label width – Remove value, so it’s blank.

I don’t see this option in the Form Builder Settings.

I’m working on a beta of the form and I’ve made the page with the form public here:
    http://checkin.chcaa.com/beta/

I’m happy to share credentials with you, feel free to message me thru my forum account.

Thanks again for all your help!

Eoin

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by dreoin. Reason: forgot to close the blockquote
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by dreoin.
    Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Attachments:
    dreoin
    Participant

Hi Allan,

I see my problem, I was adding each yes/no question into a single multi element. I need a element for each item requiring a yes/no answer.

The Yes/No option as written in the HTML box is aligned left so it is over the labels. What do you think is the best way to get them lined up over the radio buttons. A single row table with the first cell a set width to match the the label length?

Could I move the radio buttons apart by adding spaces in the label for the YES radio button?

Thanks!

Eoin

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by dreoin.
    Attachments:
    Allan
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy