Help for making a form like Light, Rounded as in your example.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Help for making a form like Light, Rounded as in your example.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    selidos
    Participant

Is it possible to send the form export data of the first style of the contact form?
    i mean https://www.quform.com/examples in this link first Quform Theme – Light, Rounded.
    I try to make the form like that but i didnt done it 🙁 i try to put the name and email boxes together like your first sample form.
    If you can send me the form export data for this form, i can see and learn how to make it.
    Could you please send it?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

selidos
    Participant

Thank you very much for your reply. i didnt see the export button 🙂
    But i want to ask how can i make same as like that? i mean the looking of the form. do i need to change some css settings?
    i export it and it looks like that now.
    http://www.mutfakeksperi.com/?page_id=415
    your design and my export looks really different. How can i solve it?

josef777
    Participant

Settings > Style > add a Style at the bottom

Form outer wrapper

background-color:#e9e9e9;
    padding:20px;

element label

text-shadow: 1px 1px 0 #fff;

selidos
    Participant

These css codes are good for background color thank you very much but i want to make the Name input part little long, i mean till to the end of Email adress input part. it looks too small. i want to make the input boxes long.
    any css code for that?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

selidos
    Participant

Thank you for it. It solved 🙂

Best regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy