Help Getting Fancybox pop up connected to theme's shortcode buttons…

Home Forums Quform WordPress Help Getting Fancybox pop up connected to theme's shortcode buttons…

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    localevolution
    Participant

If anyone could give me any help I would really appreciate it.

This is my site. – localevolutionmedia.com – I’ve created two forms

The first is static to the “contact” page

The second is meant to pop up anytime a user clicks the “setup a free demo” or “contact us” buttons displayed throughout the site..

Within this theme – You can insert buttons via shortcode – see below –

[button text="Setup a Free Demo" url="http://www.localevolutionmedia.com/contact/" size="normal" style="radius" icon="paperplane" color="primary" txt_color="#ffffff" newtab="false"]

I’m not well versed in code at all – So when I try to set it up I insert the button shortcode in between where the text link is for the fancybox – see below

[iphorm_popup id=”2″ name=”Fancy Box”][button text="Setup a Free Demo" url="http://www.localevolutionmedia.com/contact/" size="normal" style="radius" icon="paperplane" color="primary" txt_color="#ffffff" newtab="false"][/iphorm_popup]

Only, it’s not working at all – Can someone please tell me what i’m doing wrong ? Is there a quick way to link it to shortcode buttons ? Photoshopping my own buttons and adding graphics is not gonna be doable for this site –

Please help – thank you

-Cheyne

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

localevolution
    Participant

thanks! this helped

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy