Help w/ CSS.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Help w/ CSS.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lucasaguiar
    Participant

Good night,

I need a support to resolve four things on my website form.
    I set a specific theme to it, and I wonder what CSS code should I use to make the following adjustments:

1) When I resize the screen resize fields separately, breaking into lines and not decreasing all together in the same space.

2) I would like to put a border as aletar for empty fields.

3) Save only the forms that were marked as “I would like to receive emails …” check box.

3) I’m having trouble with the required fields. I used the “default value” for specifying the content to be contained within each field. But when the user does not fill with anything, he considers the “default value” and does not prompt the user that this field must be filled with the name, for example. The only field that he warns is the “E-mail” for not having the “@”.

Tks,

Lucas.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lucasaguiar
    Participant

Hi,

Almost all problems have been solved. Only number 2 not.

What I need:

– Recognize the DIV Javascript error is not being complete, and activate the blue edge error.
    – Disable DIV error standard plugin.
    – I do not need blue border When the person types, but When She forgets the blank field.

Tks,

Lucas.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by lucasaguiar.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy